Header Ads Widget



Things to know about PAN card changes

PAN card is an important document now days and   requires in many different transaction. Like any investment, purchase or sale of property, shares, debit or credit card, any loan etc.  So it should be updated every time. Sometimes there is a mistake with the signature or the photo of the PAN card holder. In this case, it must be updated by applying for a revised PAN card with same PAN number with the changes.

Application can be filled online at TIN website tin.nsdl.com and click request for a new PAN card and/or changes correction in PAN data form' on the NSDL website (www.tin-nsdl.com). The holder must check the box on the left where the change/correction is required.

After submission, an acknowledgement screen will be displayed. You need to take print as well as save and sign on it. Also the applicant needs to affix two passport size photos on it.
The applicant needs to provide ID proof as well as resident proof for correction in PAN Card and change in name or address.

There is a fee of Rs. 85+service tax for change request and it can be paid through demand draft, cheque, and credit/debit card or via Net banking.

 If one loses a PAN card and is applying for a new one, all the columns in the application form must be filled without ticking any box in the left margin. A copy of an FIR must also be submitted along with the form.

The acknowledgement, payment and documents should reach NSDL within 15 days of filing the online application

Banking Calculators GST

Post a Comment


  1. nice blog about PAN. It is very important for our financial transaction so keep it with care and it is also use as identity proof at many places.so know your pan status to be aware with it.