Tin.nsdl has launched latest File validation utility FVU version 5.4 and FVU extract version 2.150 on 23 February 2017. This is e-TDS software for TDS returns. There are many new features added in latest FVU 5.4 which are as follows.
Validation for “PAN of Landlord” field has been revised for form 24Q-Q4 under Annexure II (i.e. Salary details) from F.Y. 2016-17 onwards.
Existing Validation of structurally valid PAN (for field no. 41, 43, 45 and 47 as per data structure) has been relaxed. These fields may contain any value from the below mentioned when the landlord does not have PAN.
1. GOVERNMENT: This is applicable when landlords are Government organizations (i.e. Central or State).
2. NONRESDENT: This is applicable when the landlords are Non-Residents.
3. OTHERVALUE: This is applicable when the landlords are other than
Government organization and Non-Residents.
Validation for non-update of Deductee/Collectee records from Annexure I and Annexure ll in TDS/TCS correction statements when Form 26A/27BA has been generated.
Deductee/Collectee against which Form 26A/27BA has been generated at Income Tax Department where update will not be allowed on certain fields in Annexure I of Form 24Q, 26Q and 27EQ while submitting correction statement.
The certain fields are as below:-
(1) PAN of Deductee/Collectee
(2) Amount of Payment/Credit
(3) Total tax Deducted (Tax + Surcharge + Education cess)
(4) Section code
|Latest FVU Version 5.4 and FVU Extract 2.150 e-TDS Software Free Download|
- Deductee against which Form 26A/27BA has been generated at Income Tax Department where no update or deletion of record will be allowed in Annexure ll of Form 24Q while submitting correction statement.
- Such Deuctee/Collectee records will be present in the TDS/TCS consolidated file with a flag value ‘F’ against the field ‘Mode’ as per specified file format.
- This is applicable from Financial Year 2007-08 onwards.
- e-TDS/TCS correction statements received with the changes not desired as per above, will be rejected at TDS CPC of Income Tax Department.
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 5.4 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.150 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 up to FY 2009-10).
- This version of FVU is applicable with effect from February 23, 2017.
Download FVU 5.4
Download FVU Extract 2.150
Tags-fvu 5.4,fvu version 5.4,latest fvu,latest fvu version 5.4,latest fvu 5.4 free download,5.4 fvu download,download fvu 5.4,fvu 5.4 version download,fvu 5.4,fvu version 5.4,latest fvu,latest fvu version 5.4,latest fvu 5.4 free download,5.4 fvu download,download fvu 5.4,fvu 5.4 version download