The income tax department issued form 6B in java format for financial year 2014-15.
Form 6B- This form is used for audit report under section 142(2A) of income tax act.
- Attachment cannot exceed 50MB.
- Attachment must be in pdf or zip format.
- Attachment should be scanned with minimum 300dpi.
- wherever there is a requirement in the form to submit a signed copy of documents by an assessee/CA as an attachment, upload the scanned copy of same documents.
Checklist of documents and pre-requisites
- A copy of last year's tax return.
- Bank statements.
- TDS certificates.
- Saving certificates/Deduction.
- Interest statements showing interest paid to you throughout the year.
- Balance sheet, P&L accounts and audit report wherever applicable.
Download form 6B in java format for financial year 2014-15 from here.
Tags-form 6b,income tax form 6b,form 6b income tax,audit form 6b