The income tax department issued income tax form 29B in java based utility which work offline and online mode.
Form 29B- Report under section 115JB of income tax act for computing the book profits of the company.
- Attachment cannot exceed 50MB.
- Attachment must be in pdf or zip format.
- Attachment should be scanned with minimum 300dpi.
- wherever there is a requirement in the form to submit a signed copy of documents by an assessee/CA as an attachment, upload the scanned copy of same documents.
Checklist of documents and pre-requisites
- A copy of last year's tax return.
- Bank statements.
- TDS certificates.
- Saving certificates/Deduction.
- Interest statements showing interest paid to you throughout the year.
- Balance sheet, P&L accounts and audit report wherever applicable.
Download Form 29B
Tags-form 29b,form 29b income tax,income tax form 29b