Income tax department has issued income tax return form ITR-1SAHAJ and ITR-4S SUGAM for analysis year 2014-15. These forms are java enabled and one can use it without going to income tax website.These forms can be used both offline and online.
Now there are various platforms for the assessee to e-file income tax return as the department wants to make it user-friendly.
How to use these java based income tax forms.
These ITR Forms are developed using the latest in JAVA technology and effort has been made to make it user friendly, simpler and faster preparation of tax returns. This utility can be run on operating systems like Windows 7.0 or above and latest Linux, where Java Runtime Environment Version 7 Update 6 (jre 1.7 is also known as jre version 7) or above is installed.
i.Please make sure you have the latest version of the utility before you start filling the information into the utility.
ii. Please make sure you're connected to the internet for submission of the ITR Form.
The following are features available in the ITR Form.
1. New - On click of this button, a new copy of the ITR form will be available. If you have already opened the ITR form, you will be prompted to save the earlier copy.
2. Open -This option is for importing the XML (successfully generated earlier) of a particular A.Y. Select the path and import the XML. You should check/validate the contents before finalizing upload/submission.
3. Save - You can save your completed XML in the desired path/location of your desktop.
4. Save Draft - This option can be used to save your XML. Please note you cannot upload an XML which was saved using the ‘Save draft’ option. Only a complete XML generated using the ‘Save’ option can be uploaded successfully.
5. Prefill -This option can be used to auto-fill your Personal, Address and Tax details. You will be prompted to provide your User ID, Password and DOB/DOI to fetch the data. It is advisable to complete this activity before you start entering other data. Please check/validate the contents. Please make sure you're connected to the internet to avail this feature.
6. Re-Calculate - On clicking this button, the data in the utility will be re-calculated. This is to provide with the utility based calculation/validation.
7. Submit -Click this button to upload the XML in e-Filing portal. You'll be prompted to provide your e-Filing credentials, User ID, Password and DOB/DOI. Post submission, the success message and the acknowledgment number will be displayed. You will be able to download ITR-V. Please make sure you're connected to the internet to avail this feature. (if the return is submitted without a DSC) as well.
8. Help - This option will let you know the shortkeys, instructions, settings and how to use this ITR form.
9. Previous/Next- These will help you to navigate to the various tabs of the ITR form.
1 Alt + N Opens a new ITR
2 Alt + S Saves the ITR in the user desired path
3 Alt + F4 Closes the utility
4 Alt + I Imports the XML file
5 Alt + F Pre-fills the ITR
6 Alt + C Clears the validation errors
7 Alt + D Hides/Shows the validation window
8 Alt + G Opens the SUBMIT screen to submit the ITR
9 Alt + R Re-calculates the tax details as per the Utility
Following are the recommended settings to use the ITR Utility :
Java Runtime Environment Version 7 Update 6 (jre 1.7 is also known as jre version 7) or above Any Zip Software to unzip the utility
Minimum bandwidth of 256 kbps and above
Download income tax return form in java feature
Dowmload ITR-1 SAHAJ form
Download ITR-4S SUGAM form
You can also use pdf based income tax forms for AY year 2014-15 which can be downloaded from below.
Download ITR-1 SAHAJ in pdf
Download ITRin pdf
Download ITR-4S in pdf
Tags-itr ay 2014-15,income tax return form for ay 2014-15,itr 1 ay 2014-15,sahaj ay 2014-15,sugam ay 2014-15,itr 2 ay 2014-15,itr 3 ay 2014-15,itr jav abased ay 2014-15,java based itr ay 2014-15,how to use java based itr ay 2014-15,itr ay 2014-15,income tax return form for ay 2014-15,itr 1 ay 2014-15,sahaj ay 2014-15,sugam ay 2014-15,itr 2 ay 2014-15,itr 3 ay 2014-15,itr jav abased ay 2014-15,java based itr ay 2014-15,how to use java based itr ay 2014-15