Income tax department has issued income tax return form ITR for the assessment year 2013-14. Earlier these forms are available in pdf format only. Now the department issued SAHAJ and SUGAM forms in excel format also.
SUGAM form is to be used by an individual/HUF whose total income for the assessment year 2013-14 includes.
- Business income where such income is computed in accordance with special provisions referred to in section 44AD and 44AE of the act for computation of business income; or
- Income from salary or pension; or
- Income from own house property excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous year; or
- Income from other sources excluding winning from lottery and income from race horses.
Points to remember
- The income computed shall be presumed to have been computed after giving full effect to every loss, allowance, deduction or depreciation under income tax act.
- In a case where the income of another person like spouse, minor child etc. is to be clubbed with the income of the assessee, this return form can be used only if the income being clubbed falls into the above 4 income categories.
Download ITR-4S SUGAM form in excel format assessment year 2013-14 from here.
Download ITR-1 SAHAJ form in excel format assessment year 2013-14 from here.
Download other itr forms for assessment year 2013-14 from here.
Tags-sahaj 2013-14,sugam 2013-14,sahaj in excel 2013-14,sugam 2013-14 ay,sugam ay 2013-14,sugam 2013-14 in excel,itr 4s excel,2013-14 itr