Tin.nsdl has launched latest file validation utility software version 3.71 for preparing e-tds/tcs quarterly statements. This is the latest version of FVU 3.71 which is published on 6-May-2013. Earlier tin.nsdl has launched version 3.7. This FVU 3.71 is applicable for quarterly e-tds statements pertaining to financial year 2010-11 and onwards. Using of FVU version 3.71 will be mandatory on or after 26 May 2013. This fvu 3.71 version has many new features which are as follows.
Key features of File Validation Utility (FVU) version 3.71
• Section 80CCG: Section 80CCG has been incorporated for Form no. 24Q Q4. Section code 80CCG is applicable for FY 2012-13 onwards.
• Section 80CCF: Quoting deduction under section 80CCF has been restricted to FY 2010-11 and 2011-12.
• Relaxation of PAN validation: PAN compliance validation of 85% pertaining to deductees of section code 206CK (Form no. 27EQ) has been relaxed.
• Applicability: FVU version 3.71 is applicable for quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards.
• FVU version 3.71 will be mandatory w.e.f May 26, 2013. Upto May 25, 2013 FVU version 3.6 and FVU version 3.71 will be applicable.
Download FVU latest version 3.71 from here
Tags-fvu latest version,fvu version 3.71,fvu latest version 3.71,fvu 3.71 free download,fvu 3.71 download,download tds software 3.71,download fvu 3.71,fvu 3.71 download,fvu version 3.71 download,features of fvu 3.71,fvu 3.71 features,latest rpu and fvu,latest fvu and rpu,latest fvu rpu,latest rpu fvu