Tin.nsdl has launched latest version of file validation utility FVU version 3.7 for preparing quarterly e-tds/tcs statements. Tin.nsdl has also launched latest version of RPU version 3.3 with the same. This latest FVU version 3.7 is mandatory for preparing statements from 26 May 2013. One can use both 3.6 or 3.7 version for preparing statement before 26 May. The features of new FVU version 3.7 are as follows.
Key features of File Validation Utility (FVU) version 3.7
• Section 80CCG: Section 80CCG has been incorporated for Form no. 24Q Q4. Section code 80CCG is applicable for FY 2012-13 onwards.
• Section 80CCF: Quoting deduction under section 80CCF has been restricted to FY 2010-11 and 2011-12.
• Relaxation of PAN validation: PAN compliance validation of 85% pertaining to deductees of section code 206CK (Form no. 27EQ) has been relaxed.
• Applicability: FVU version 3.7 is applicable for quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards.
• FVU version 3.7 will be mandatory w.e.f May 26, 2013. Upto May 25, 2013 FVU version 3.6 and FVU version 3.7 will be applicable.
Download latest version fvu 3.7 from here
Keywords-fvu 3.7,fvu version 3.7,latest tds fvu 3.7,latest tds fvu,fvu latest version for tds,file validation utility,latest file validation utility