FAQs of income tax return

Q.1. If there is mismatch between the actual tax deducted and the amount shown in form 26AS, how to get it rectified and claim the balance...

Q.1. If there is mismatch between the actual tax deducted and the amount shown in form 26AS, how to get it rectified and claim the balance?
It is advised to claim the actual tax deducted in the return. Such mismatch will be handled in accordance with Instruction No. 4/2012, in the following manner:
(a) Where difference between claim and amount reported in AS-26 does not exceed Rs. 5,000, the claim shall be accepted;
( b ) Where zero claim is matching, the credit shall be allowed only after due verification by department;
( c ) Where there is claim with invalid TAN, the TDS  credit for such claim is not to be allowed; and
( d ) In all other cases, the credit shall be allowed after due verification by the department.

Q.2. I have heard that a salaried person is not required to file return of income. Is it correct?
It is partially correct. In view of Notification No. 9/2012, a salaried person is not required to file his return, if following conditions are satisfied:
( a ) The total income of assessee does not exceed Rs. 5 lakh;
( b ) The total income consists of only following:
( i ) Salary from a single employer; and
( ii ) Interest on deposits in a saving bank account up to Rs. 10, 000.
( c ) The assessee reports his PAN and the amount of interest income to his employer; and
( d ) The employer deducts the tax due on total income including interest and furnishes a certificate in Form No.16 to the assessee.
It must be noted that, the benefit of this notification would not be available, if assessee has earned:
( a ) Any income other than salary or interest income; or
( b ) Salary income from more than one employer.
Example: The exemption from filing of return of income would be available in case salary income of assessee is Rs. 5,50,000 and interest on saving account is Rs. 10,000, provided assessee invests at least Rs. 60,000 to get section 80C deduction.

Q.3. How a salaried person can claim the refund if he is not required to file return of income by virtue of aforesaid Notification No. 9/2012?
Income tax refund can be claimed through filing of income-tax return only.

Q.4. Can a salaried person take the benefit of this notification, if during the year he has incurred losses under the head 'Income from house property'?
No, the benefit of this notification would not be available even if the total income of assessee is reduced to less than Rs. 5,00,000 after setting off the losses from house property.

Q.5. Can I seek exemption under this notification from filing of return of income in response to notice I received during the year under section 148?
No, you can't avail of the benefit of this notification. You have to file the return of income to comply with the requirement of notice issued under section 148. The said notification provides that the exemption from furnishing a return of income-tax shall not be available where a notice is issued under section 142(1)/148/153A/153C for filing return of income.

Q.6. I did not submit rent receipt and investment proof to my employer; the actual tax deducted from my salary income is much higher than my actual tax liability. How to claim refund of such excess tax deducted?
Even if the benefit of HRA deduction under section 10( 13A ) and deduction under Chapter VI-A were not considered by the employer in Form 16, it can be claimed in the income-tax return and, in turn, can claim the refund of excess tax deducted.

Q.7. During the relevant year, I have received advance rent pertaining to previous year 2012-13. Tax was deducted by the tenant from advance rent as well. Though the advance rent will be taxable in next year and the TDS  certificate would be received in current year, how can I claim the partial benefit next year?
The portion of TDS  credit, pertaining to income taxable in next year, can be claimed through same TDS  certificate.

Q.8. When is income-tax return to be filled?
Every company is required to file return of income. However, for an individual and HUF, it is mandatory to file return of income, if their gross total income (before claiming Chapter VI-A deduction) exceeds the maximum limit. The maximum exemption limit and the slab rates are given in the following table:
Class of persons
Tax slab (Amount)
Tax rate
For resident women (aged less than 60 years)
Up to Rs. 1,90,000
Rs. 1,90,000 to Rs. 5,00,000
Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000
Above Rs. 8,00,000
For resident senior citizen (aged 60 years and above but less than 80 years)
Up to Rs. 2,50,000
Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000
Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000
Above Rs. 8,00,000
For resident super senior citizen (aged 80 years or more)
Up to Rs. 5,00,000
Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000
Above Rs. 8,00,000
Up to Rs. 1,80,000
For any other individual or HUF
Rs. 1,80,000 to Rs. 5,00,000
Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000
Above Rs. 8,00,000

Q.9. Is it mandatory to file return of income, if I have a PAN?
No, it is not mandatory to file return of income if your income is less than maximum exemption limit.

Q.10. I am an individual and a resident of India. Do I need to file return, if my income is below taxable limit but have an account in a foreign bank?
Yes, it is mandatory for you to file the income-tax return. In view of newly inserted provision in section 139(1) it is mandatory to file income-tax return, if following conditions are satisfied:
( a ) The assessee is resident and ordinarily resident in India;
( b ) Assessee is possessing any of following:
( i ) A bank account in a bank located abroad;
( ii ) An immovable property located abroad; or
( iii ) Financial interest in any entity located abroad.
An assessee is required to provide details of such bank account, immovable property or financial interest in the return.

Q.11. Which form should I choose to file income- tax return for the previous year 2011-12?
The following Table will be helpful to you for the purpose:-
Individual and HUF
Nature of income
ITR 1(Sahaj)
ITR 4S (Sugam)
Income from salary/pension
Income from other sources (Only interest income or family pension)
Income/loss from other sources
Income/loss from house property
Capital gains/loss on sale of investments/property
Partner in a partnership firm
Income from proprietary business/ profession
Income from presumptive business
Details of foreign assets

Other Assesses
Nature of income
Association of persons (AOP)
Body of Individuals (BOI)
Companies other than companies claiming exemption under sec. 11
Persons including companies required to ΓΌ furnish return under:
(1) Section 139(4A);
(2) Section 139(4B);
(3) Section 139(4C); and
(4) Section 139(4D)

Q.12. What are the due dates for filing of income-tax return for the year ending March 31, 2012?
It will be clear from the following Table:-
Due date
An Individual or HUF
July 31, 2012
A Company
September 30, 2012
A person whose accounts are required to be audited
September 30, 2012
A working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited
September 30, 2012
An assessee who is required to furnish a report under sec. 92E for international transaction
November 30, 2012
Any other person
July 31, 2012

Q.13. Whether it is mandatory to file return electronically?
( a ) It is mandatory for every company and other class of persons who are required to get their accounts audited.
( b ) For all other assessees, it is mandatory if their total income exceeds Rs. 10 lakh during the previous year 2011-12.

Q.14. How to file return electronically?
Income-tax return can be filed electronically with the help of following instructions:
( a ) Visit https: // incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in;
( b ) Determine the ITR form suitable for your status and source of income (Refer FAQ 2) and download excel utility from the above listed website;
( c ) File income-tax return in the downloaded excel utility and generate XML file;
( d ) Click on following link to create your account: https: // incometaxindiaefiling. gov.in/portal/register.do?screen=registerPage1
( e ) After creating your account, log in and click on " submit return ";
( f ) Select the 'assessment year' and 'form name', then click on 'next';
( g ) Click on Browse to select the generated XML file and upload it;
( h ) On successful uploading, a pop-up menu will be displayed on the screen. Click on " Download " button to get the acknowledgement, i.e. ITR-V ;
( i ) The final step is to get the printout of such an acknowledgement; get it signed and send it to " Income Tax Department – CPC, Post Bag No. - 1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru - 560100, Karnataka " within 120 days of uploading the return either by ordinary post or by speed post only.
If ITR-V is not submitted within stipulated period of 120 days, then it will be deemed that assessee has not filed the return of income.
If assessee is using digital signature ("DSC") for uploading the return , it is to be registered on the website beforehand. If return is filed through DSC, assessee would not be required to send the printout of the acknowledgement to CPC.

Q.15. I have forgotten the log in details of https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.How to proceed now?
( a ) Click on forget password or the following link (https: //incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/register.do?screen=showforgotpwd);
( b ) In the password reset page, one of the following options can be selected:
( i ) Re-enter your answer to the secret question;
( ii ) Select the assessment year and enter e-filing acknowledgement number of any of the returns filed electronically since assessment year 2007-08; or
( iii ) Enter your credentials, i.e., PAN number, name of assessee, date of birth and father's name;
( c ) Enter new password twice and click on 'Reset Password' to generate new password;
( d ) If you are still unable to retrieve your password then send an email request from registered email-id, to validate@incometax india.gov.in with following details:
( i ) PAN Number;
( ii ) Name of the assessee as appearing on the PAN card;
( iii ) Date of Birth/Date of incorporation;
( iv ) Name of father as appearing on the PAN card;
( v ) Address;
( vi ) Mobile number; and
( vii ) Registered email id.
( e ) New password will be communicated to you by the income-tax department viaemail.

Q.16. If the last date of filing of income-tax return is a public holiday, can the next working day be treated as "last date of filing"?
Generally, income-tax department continues its operation during the last days even on Sundays and holidays. However, if department is closed on that day, then as per Sec. 10 of "General Clauses Act, 1897" upcoming working day of the department will be considered as the last date of filing of income-tax return.

Q.17. How can I find my jurisdictional Assessing Officer?
Either click on Services>Know your Jurisdiction on the home page or click on following link https: // incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/common.do?screen=jurisdiction to know your Jurisdictional Assessing Officer.

Q.18. How can I come to know about TAN of my deductor?
It can be found either on the Form 16/16A or in the 26AS tax credit statement available on NSDL website.

Q.19. How would I know if my e-return has been processed at CPC Bangalore?
Log on to the e-filing website and select CPC processing status to check the status of your return.

Q.20. I have e-filed my income-tax return and sent the signed copy of acknowledgement to CPC. However, I have received a letter from CPC that said form has not been received. Since time-limit to resend the acknowledgement has already expired, whether it will be deemed that I have not filed the return?
The same issue has been dealt with by the Bombay High Court in the case ofCrawford Bayley & Co. v. Union of India [2011] 16 taxmann.com 323, wherein the Court, inspite of expiry of the specified time-limit, condoned the delay in sending of acknowledgement and allowed additional time to assessee to resend the same.
Based on the above ruling, you can resend the acknowledgement, even though the time-limit for filing ITR-V has already expired.

Q.21. Can I file the return even if I couldn't file the return within due date?
The return can be filed belatedly, however, before completion of any of following time limit:
( a ) One year from the end of relevant assessment year; or
( b ) Before completion of assessment.
Income-tax return for the previous year 2011-12 can be filed by an assessee upto March 31, 2014. Please note that in that case assessee may be subjected to levy of interest under section 234A and penalty under section 271F.

Q.22. Can I file return of income even if my income is below taxable limits?
Yes, you can file return of income voluntarily, even if your income is less than the maximum exemption limit.

Q.23. I have filed my return of income; however, I forgot to claim benefit of section 80C deduction. What should I do now?
The benefit of omitted claim can be availed of by filing of revised return only. It must be noted that the return can be revised, only if originally it has been filed within due date. An income-tax return can be revised within one year from the end of the relevant assessment year or before completion of the assessment, whichever is earlier.

Q.24. I am a salaried person. My total taxable salary is Rs. 5,40,000 on which tax has been duly deducted under sec. 192 amounting to Rs. 41,200. During finalization of return, I found that my bank has given me a credit of Rs. 124,500 towards interest. Please guide me what should I do now?
In this situation, you have to pay the balance taxes on the interest income (or any other income) before filing of return. As per revised computation, your total tax liability would be Rs. 66,847. Since tax of Rs. 41,200 has already been deducted under sec. 192, the balance tax of Rs. 25,647 should be paid along with interest under section 234B and 234C amounting to Rs. 1026 and Rs. 949 respectively.
The above tax and interest can be paid in any authorized bank, through Challan No. ITNS 280. Alternatively, it can be paid through online bank portal through following link https: // onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp

Q.25. What documents are to be enclosed along with the return of income?
New return forms are annexure less. Hence, no need to enclose documents along with the return of income.

Q.26. During the year, I have given a donation to an organisation registered under section 80G. How to claim deduction for the same under sec. 80G?
Deduction under section 80G is available if following details are furnished:
( a ) Name of donee;
( b ) PAN of donee;
( c ) Address of donee;
( d ) Amount of donation; and
( e ) Eligible amount of donation.

Q.27. During the year, the accrued interest on deposit in my saving account is Rs. 15,000. My total income including such interest income is below taxable limit. How to avoid deduction of tax under section 194A?
You can file a self-declaration to your banker in Form 15H stating that your income is below taxable limit.

Follow by Email


.csi,1,1.9 rpu,1,3g,1,5.4 fvu download,1,6th pay scale,1,7th pay scale,8,80c deduction,3,aadhar card,4,ACT,1,adjustments of advance tax,1,advance tax,4,advance tax adjustments,1,advance tax calculator,3,advance tax dates,1,ALL ABOUT,15,all about health policy,3,all about hindu undivided family,2,all about huf,6,all about iec number,1,all about insurance policy,4,all about mutual fund,2,all about permanent account number,2,all about public provident fund,25,all about section 80c,2,ALL ABOUT SERVICE TAX,4,ALL ABOUT TDS,7,all india banking officer association,1,alp,2,alternate minimum tax,2,alumunium circles,1,amendments in 80g of income tax act,3,amendments rules vat,2,american taxes,1,anti dumping duty,21,apa,2,application for online tan,3,assam vat,1,ATM,8,audit,4,BAD DEBTS,1,bank india,3,bank rate,1,banking,204,Banking officer association,1,banks in india,2,base year 2001-02 ltcg,1,BJP,1,black money,2,BROKERS,1,bsnl,2,BUDGET,4,budget 2014,5,budget 2015,6,budget 2017,3,business,2,CANDIDATES,1,capital gains,25,case laws,2,cash reserve ratio,1,cbdt clarification on garib kalyan yojana,1,cbdt press release,3,cc account,1,central excise,57,central excise duty calculation,1,central excise notification,16,cenvat credit rules 2017,1,CESS,2,cii,5,circular,1,citixw=en chaeter draft,1,clarification about 80 CCD of income tax,1,clarification on garib kalyan yojana,1,company,11,composition scheme,1,composition scheme in gst,1,contribute pension scheme,2,COPYRIGHT,1,cost inflation index,5,cotton yarn,1,credit card,17,credit rating,2,CRICKET,6,crr,2,ctt,1,custom,172,custom notification,57,dearness allowance,6,deduction u/s 16,1,deduction u/s 80c,1,deduction u/s 80ddb ay 2017-18,1,deduction u/s 80ddb fy 2016-17,1,delhi,4,delhi vat rate changes,2,delhi vat rates,11,demat account,1,deny service tax on restuarants,1,department emails,1,depreciation,8,details of paid refund of tax,1,dgft,26,diesel prices rise,1,different bank rtgs rates,3,din number,1,discussion paper on dtc,1,DIWALI,1,DOLLAR,1,double taxation avoidance agreement,21,download fvu 5.4,1,download fvu 5.5,1,download rpu 1.9,1,download rpu 2.0,1,dtaa between india and finland,20,DTC,6,DTC coming to india,3,duty drawback scheme,1,e filing of cenral excise return,1,e wallet for mutual fund,1,e-file income tax return,1,e-filing of service tax return,1,E-STAMP DUTY,1,e-tds intermediary,5,e-tds rpu 2.0rpu 2.0 free download,1,E-TDS SOFTWARE,2,earn money online,1,EBIZ,1,economic growth,1,economic growth model of tourism,1,economy,2,education cess,1,ELECRICITY,2,ELECTIONS,5,ELECTIONS 2014,1,epcg terminal excise duty,1,epf,26,epf interest rate 2016-17,1,esi limit increased,3,ESI notification,2,ETDS SOFTWARE,7,excel based salary calculator,1,EXCEL CALCULATOR,75,EXCISE,9,EXCISE CIRCULAR,3,excise classification,1,excise duty,1,excise duty detail,1,excise duty in india,1,excise exemption,1,excise notification,26,excise notification no 20,1,excise notification no 21,1,excise notification no 22,1,excise tax exemption,1,exempted salary income,1,EXPENSES,1,faded note,1,FBT,1,fdi,3,fdr,1,file extension fvu,7,FINANCE,3,finance act 2013,1,finance bill,8,FINANCIAL CRISES,1,fixed deposit,8,foreign exchange rates,1,FOREIGN TRADE,2,FORM 10-IB INCOME TAX,1,FORM 10IB,1,FORM 16,6,form 16-16a fuv software,16,form 16a,5,form 26as income tax,2,form 26as india,2,form 26as online,2,form 26as registration,2,form 26as utn,1,form 49a,3,form 61a income tax,1,form 61a registration procedure,1,form26as status,1,fraud emails,1,free download fvu 5.5,1,FREE EDUCATION IN INDIA,1,FREE ETDS SOFTWARE,4,frequent dishonour of cheques,1,fringe benefit adjustments,1,fvu,42,fvu 5.4,1,fvu 5.4 version download,1,fvu 5.5,1,fvu for quarterly returns,2,fvu latest version 5.5,1,fvu version 5.4,1,fvu3.2,1,g,1,gaar,2,garib kalyan yojana 2016,1,gas cylinder prices rise,1,gift and income tax,6,gold scheme,10,goods and service tax in india,2,gratuity calculator,1,GRATUITY LIMIT,2,GST,12,GST AND EXCISE,1,gst claim,1,gst coming to india,18,gst composition scheme,1,gst genuine concerns,4,gst in india,23,gst input claim,1,gst item exception,1,gst rate,3,gst registration,5,gst return rules,1,gst sailent features,10,gst tax,11,gst tax in india,9,guideline for online registration of tan,2,HARYANA,4,haryana vat,4,HIMACHAL PACKAGE,1,HINDU,2,HOME LOAN,18,home loan rate,2,hotels service tax notification,1,house rent allowance,10,housing loan,8,HOW TO,19,how to create huf,3,how to e-file excise return,1,how to file returnin gst,1,how to know tax credit online,1,how to protect data online,1,how to register for form 61a,1,how to take cenvat credit in gst,1,how to take gst claim,1,how to watch tax credit online,1,HRA,4,HUMOR,3,iec number in india,1,immort and export goods by air,1,import export,11,import export code number,7,income declaration scheme,19,income exempted from income tax,1,INCOME TAX,422,income tax 80c deduction,1,income tax access,1,income tax act,10,income tax advance tax dates,1,income tax amendments,1,income tax calculator,1,income tax calculator ay 2018-19,1,income tax calculator financial year 2010-11,1,income tax calculator for analysis year 2018-19,1,income tax calculator for fy 2017-18,1,income tax calculator xls,1,income tax cases,2,income tax circular,1,income tax compliance scheme,2,income tax deduction,37,income tax deduction 80c ay 2017-18,1,income tax deduction 80c fy 2016-17,1,income tax deduction for medical treatment,1,income tax deduction u/s 16,1,income tax deduction u/s 16 ay 2017-18,1,income tax deduction u/s 80c,1,income tax deduction u/s 80ddb,1,income tax deductions under 80c,2,income tax defaulters,1,income tax demand,1,income tax department emails,2,income tax dispute resolution panel rules,1,income tax education,1,income tax education programme,1,INCOME TAX EXAMS,1,income tax exempted income,1,income tax exemption,13,INCOME TAX FORM 10IB,1,income tax form 15g,7,income tax form 15h,2,income tax form 61a,1,income tax forms,95,income tax is sending emails,1,INCOME TAX NOTIFICATION,20,income tax office and banks,1,income tax on educational and medical institution,1,income tax on property,1,income tax on salary,2,INCOME TAX ON SECOND HOUSE PROPERTY,3,income tax provisions,1,income tax rates,1,income tax rates in new tax code,1,income tax refund,12,income tax refund statusincome tax refund loans,1,income tax remittances,1,income tax return,49,income tax return 2015-16,2,income tax return for nri,2,income tax rules,10,income tax scrutiny,7,INCOME TAX SECTION,44,income tax slabs,8,income tax slabs 2016-17,1,income tax slabs ay 2016-17,1,income tax slabs ay 2017-18,1,income tax slabs fy 2016-17,1,income tax slabs fy 2017-18,1,income tax transport rules,1,INDIA,8,india income tax,1,INDIA NOMINATION SYSTEM,2,INDIA POST,2,india share market,1,indian bank,1,indian currency,1,indian government,2,indian income tax on fixed deposits nricomputation of total income for nri,1,INDIAN POST,2,indra gandhi national old age pension scheme,1,INDUSTRIAL POLICY,7,inflation rate,1,INSURANCE PLANS,6,interest rate on epf,1,INTEREST RATES,4,intermediary,1,INTERNET,3,introduction of dtc,2,IPL,1,ipo,5,ipo irregularty,1,ipo process reduced,3,ipo time,1,irda,1,IT 2015-16,1,it calculator 2017-18,1,it deduction 80c 2016-17,1,ITO RESULTS,1,itr 2 for financial year 2017-18,1,itr 2 in excel 2017-18,1,ITR 2013-14,17,itr 2014-15,12,ITR 2015-16,15,itr 2016-17,11,itr 2017-18,10,itr 3 in excel 2017-18,1,itr 3 in excel fy 2017-18,1,itr 3 in java fy 2017-18,1,itr 4s ay 2017-18,1,itr 5 ay 2018-19,1,itr 5 for ay 2018-19,1,itr 5 for fy 2017-18,1,itr 5 fy 2017-18,1,itr 5 in java 2017-18,1,itr 6 2017-18,1,itr 6 fy 2017-18,1,itr 7 2017-18,1,itr 7 2018-19,1,itr 7 for financial year 2017-18,1,itr 7 for fy 2017-18,1,itr forms 2017-18itr ay 2017-18,1,itr in java 2017-18,1,itr income tax reurn preparation software,2,itr1 ay 2017-18,1,itr2 for fy 2017-18,1,itr5,1,itr7 17-18,1,itr7 18-19,1,itr7 2017-18,1,jammu and kashmir,1,KANDHAR,1,KASHMIR,3,kisan vikas patra,2,kyc,4,last date for advance tax,1,latest fvu,1,latest fvu 5.4 free download,1,latest fvu 5.5,1,latest fvu download 5.5,1,latest fvu version 5.4,1,latest rpu 1.9,1,latest rpu version 1.9,1,liquor,1,LLP,1,loan,3,long term capital gain,1,long term capital gain calculation after base year 2001-02,1,long term capital gain calculator,1,long term infrastructure bonds,1,ltc,1,ltcg base year 2001,1,mat,4,MDU,1,mediclaim policy,5,microsoft windows 7,1,MOBILE,2,mobile banking in india,2,mobile vs. atm,1,monetary policy,3,Money laundering act,1,MUSIC NOTATION,1,MUTUAL FUND,6,mutual fund in e wallet,1,new amendment to employee family pension scheme in india,5,new circular for section 195,1,new cpc,1,new ipo,1,new ipo of small companies,2,new method for refund income tax,1,new pension scheme,6,new provision of tds,1,NEW RETURN PREPARATION SOFTWARE,7,new return preparation utility 2.0,1,new rpu 2.0,1,new rule on perquisites,1,new saral 2 for income tax return,1,new service tax st3 version,1,new st3 1.9,1,new tds rates,3,new version st3,1,NOMINATION SYSTEM,2,notificaton no. 66(e),1,nps,1,nri income tax,1,nri income tax 2008-2009,1,ongc looking for restoration,1,ONLINE,1,online insurance,5,online register for general excise tax numbersales tax online registration,1,online registration for pan,1,online registration for viewing 26as,1,online service tax paymentservice tax payment online,1,online view tax credit,1,OPINION POLL,2,PAN,32,PAN FOR Tds,1,PAN registration for form 26AS,1,paper excise duty exemption,1,PARTNERSHIP LAW,4,pay commission,1,pay excise tax online,1,pension,5,permanent account number pan holder registration for online view of form 26as,1,perquisite valuation,1,perquisites 2016-17,1,perquisites taxation,1,perquisites valuation,1,petrol prices rise,1,pick up and drop rule to income tax,1,plastic excise duty exemption,1,pmgky,5,pmvvy,1,POLITICS,3,polypropylene excise duty excemption,1,post office,2,ppf,30,pradhan mantri garib kalyan yojana 2016,1,PRE FBT NORMS,1,pre paid payment instruments,1,pre payment penalty,1,protection of data,1,public provident fund,30,qualification for intermediary,1,railways,4,rate of foreign currencies,1,rate of interest,2,rate of interest epf 2016-17,1,rbi,111,rbi circular on cheques,10,rbi circular on mobile banking,1,rbi circular on rtgs,1,rbi hikes crr,1,rd,3,rds rpu 2.0,1,reduction in ipo process,1,refund of tds,1,refund of tds to deductor,2,refuse to pay service tax,1,registration prodecure for form 61a,1,remittances to non resident under section 195,1,repo rate,1,reserve bank of india,8,Residential Status of Returning Indians.,2,RESULTS,2,RETURNS,1,revised dtaa,14,ROHTAK,1,royalty,1,rpu,36,rpu 1.9 download,1,rpu 2.0,1,RPU 2.0 FOE ETDS,6,rpu version 1.9,1,rpu version 1.9 free download,1,rpu version 2.0,1,rtgs commission,1,rtgs in india,5,rtgs procedure in india,2,rtgs rates in india,3,rti,3,rules of dispute for income tax,1,RUPEE,1,safeguard duty,2,salary,22,salary allowances,9,salary deduction under section 16,1,salary income exempted,1,salary income tax,2,salary income which is exempted from income tax,1,salary tax experts,1,salary under section 192,1,sale against f form,1,saving,1,saving account,16,sbi,7,schedule,2,scribbled notes,1,sebi,23,sebi circular,17,sebi new guideline,9,SECOND HOME INCOME TAX IMPLICATION,1,second home tax,1,section 194a,1,section 194c for tds,1,section 195 of income tax,1,section 40 A3,2,section 80 CCD of income tax,1,section 80c of income tax,2,SECTION 80DDB,1,section 80g,1,section 80g of income tax,1,senior citizen scheme,3,SERVICE TAX,116,service tax circular,6,service tax deny on hotels,1,SERVICE TAX EXEMPTIONS,1,service tax form,1,service tax notification,10,service tax on restuarants,1,SERVICE TAX RATES,1,service tax return,1,SERVICE TAX.,2,SEZ,6,SHARE MARKET,3,share market india,1,share market live on internet india,1,shayari,2,SMS,1,SOME POINTS TO KNOW,3,SRINAGAR,1,st3,2,st3 1.9,1,st3 ver 1.9,1,st3 version 1.9,1,stainless steel patti,1,state bank of india,1,state income tax refund,1,steel excise duty exemption,1,sukanya samriddhi account,2,swacch bharat cess,1,tamilnadu contribute pension scheme,1,tan,6,tan online application,4,tan registration online,5,tax,1,tax credit refund status,1,TAX DEDUCTION AT SOURCE,1,tax defaulters,1,tax planning,4,taxation of perquisites,1,TAXES ON PREQISITES,2,tcs email,3,TDS,165,tds amendments,1,tds circular for job work,2,tds conference,1,tds emails,1,tds job,1,tds limit,1,tds new circular,4,tds new provision,1,tds new provision from 1st april 2010,1,tds new rates,1,TDS NEW RULES,1,tds notification,1,tds on interest,1,tds on job work,1,tds on property,1,tds on salary,7,tds on salary calculator,3,tds on transport contract,2,tds on transport contract if pan provided,1,tds rates for financial year 2009-10,1,tds refund,1,tds refund status,1,tds work,1,tds.tcs,3,tds/tcs rules 2010,3,TENDERS,1,time in ipo process,1,timing of market indiaindia share market analysis,1,timings of share market india,1,TRACES,36,TRADE POLICY,2,transporter celing,1,transporter payment increased,1,transporter payment limit,1,TRAVEL,2,tuition fees deduction of income tax,1,types of excise duty,1,UAN NO.,1,unique payment interface,1,unregistered dealers gst claim,1,USEFULNESS,161,vacancy,2,VAT,14,vat forms,1,vat rules,2,view tax credit online,1,watch 26as form on net banking,1,watch detaiils of refund of tax,1,wealth tax,2,WHAT IS,7,window 7,1,windows 7 download,1,windows 7 in india,1,windows 7 pirated,1,wish,1,WITHDRAWL MONEY FROM ATM,3,woman,1,written with pen on note,1,yarnwaste,1,
Taxalertindia: FAQs of income tax return
FAQs of income tax return
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy