- · Changes in the structural validations of Book Identification Number (BIN) quoted in quarterly TDS/TCS statements for TDS/TCS deposits made by Book entry (applicable only in case of Govt. deductors).
- · FVU version 3.5 (for quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) will be applicable from July 01, 2012.
- e-TDS / e-TCS returns prepared for FY 2005-06 and onwards (i.e. Forms 24Q, 26Q, 27Q and 27EQ) can be validated using this utility.The e-TDS/TCS FVU is a Java based utility. JRE (Java Run-time Environment) [versions: SUN JRE: 1.4.2_02 or 1.4.2_03 or1.4.2_04 or IBM JRE: 18.104.22.168] should be installed on the computer where the e-TDS/TCS FVU is being installed. Java is freely downloadable from http://java.sun.com and http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk or you can ask your vendor providing computer facilities (hardware) to install the same for you.The e-TDS/TCS FVU setup file (e-TDS/TCS FVU.exe) comprises of three files namely:
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwardsDownload FVU version 3.5Tags-fvu 3.5,fvu version 3.5,new fvu 3.5,new fvu,fvu latest version,e-tds fvu,file validation utility 3.5,
- TDS FVU Readme.rtf: This file contains instructions for setup of the e-TDS FVU.
- e-TDS FVU Setup.exe: This is a setup program for installation of FVU.
- TDS_FVU_STANDALONE.jar: This is the FVU program file.