Tin.nsdl has launched new File Validation utility 3.3 for TDS/TCS quarterly statements in relation to financial year 2011-12 and onwards. This new FVU has many key features which are required for validation of TDS/TCS statements. The main key features of FVU 3.3 are as follows.
- FVU 3.3 will be applicable for quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards
- Mandatory to quote Book Identification Number - BIN (in case of regular statement) for tax deposited by book entry (transfer voucher – applicable only in case of Govt. deductors). BIN to contain details as below:
- Seven digit 24G receipt number (provided on successful acceptance of Form 24G statement at TIN central system)
- Five digit DDO serial no. (provided for each DDO transaction in Form 24G statement)
- Date of deposit of Tax
- Correction file prepared to contain the “Hash value” as per the consolidated file, used for preparation of correction statement.
- Mandatory to import consolidated file for validating correction statement.
- For tax deducted at higher rate, if deductee PAN is valid, update allowed on all the fields of the deductee record except, higher deduction flag (flag “C”) mentioned against the corresponding deductee record.
- FVU 3.3 will be mandatory with effect from February 01, 2012.
- Files validated with FVU 3.2 and 3.3 will be allowed up to January 31, 2012.
BIN can be obtained by deductor (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) from the respective Pay and Account Office (PAO) / District Treasure Office (DTO).
BIN can also be downloaded by the DDO under the TAN account login.
DOWNLOAD FVU 3.3
Tags- fvu version 3.3,fvu 3.3,new fvu 3.3,new fvu version 3.3